• The engagement of the HDB Registered Renovation Contractors is strictly on a private basis between the flat owners and the contractors. If there is disagreement on the pricing, schedule or quality of the renovation works, both parties are advised to resolve the matter between themselves or seek assistance through CASE or the Small Claims Tribunals. Alternatively, they could seek remedy through court proceedings.
• The listing of contractors is not to be taken as any form of endorsement or recommendation by HDB. HDB assumes no responsibility or liability for the workmanship, pricing, schedule or any other unsatisfactory service rendered by the contractor.
Date: 11 November 2014 9:29:32 pm SGT
Subject: REGISTRATION AS AN HDB REGISTERED RENOVATION CONTRACTOR
Our Ref : 410-20-06-0002/HB-11-4599Z
DATE : 11/11/2014
TEL : 6490 2302
FAX : 6854 3490 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M/s VOHRINGER (S) PTE. LTD.
Dear MR LEE CHAK MOE
REGISTRATION AS AN HDB REGISTERED RENOVATION CONTRACTOR
Please refer to your application for registration as an HDB Registered Renovation Contractor.
We are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved subject to the following:
a) payment of registration fee of $100 through Credit Card Payment (Visa or Master) or internet-banking using eNETS Debit via the Self-service Automated Machine AXS Stations.
b) submission of the Bank/Insurance/Finance Guarantee covering a period of 24 months from 18/11/2014 to 17/11/2016 in accordance with the attached specimen copy.via email at email@example.com or Fax at 68543490
Please note that the registration will only commence after we have received the required Bank/Insurance/Finance Gurantee and payment of registration fee.
If you need any clarification, please contact my colleague Ms Alison Tay at 6490 2302.
NG LENG LENG
PRINCIPAL ESTATE EXECUTIVE
for DEPUTY DIRECTOR(MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT)
HOUSING MANAGEMENT GROUP
HOUSING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD
For HDB general renovation terms, see below:
This approval of BCA Class 2 General Builder Licence (Licensing code: GB2) would allow Vohringer to undertake a project size of up to $6 million dollars. See approval letter below:
From: Tuti AGOES (BCA) [mailto:Tuti_AGOES@bca.gov.sg]
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 11:58 AM
Subject: VOHRINGER (S) PTE. LTD.
APPLICATION FOR BUILDER’S LICENSE (BLS)
1. I refer to your BLS application submitted on 19 Feb 2014.
2. We are pleased to inform you that your application have been approved. You may view your registration status at http://www.bcadirectory.sg/. We have also attached the approval letter for your reference.
3. Should you have any feedback on our service delivery and suggestions, you may send them via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuti Anida Bte Agoes – Senior Assistant Executive (PPD), Business Development Group
Building and Construction Authority
Tel: +65 6325 7055 – Fax: +65 6324 0346